Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
Please pray that God would help me move to a better place, a new place with better quality of life. A peaceful, less stressful place. An affordable place. Better environment all together. Thankyou.
Please pray for me. I pray in the name of Lord Jesus and ask the Holy Spirit to guide me. I do not want to miss out on the promised land like Moses. There are lots of things that I can do better, better the choices that I can make .I’m sure I have disappointed God time and time again I ask that...
This person is a misfit for us, always disrespects and has no respect for self and has low quality of life and refuses to get the help they need, feel the Lord has his vengeance on them. ###.