Pray for me to have a financial ###

Hello, Golden! I will pray for the Lord to work in your circumstances and deliver you from your financial problems according to His perfect wisdom and timing. I encourage you to rest in Him. Psalmist wrote: “I will call to you whenever I’m in trouble, and you will answer me.”
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am always ending up owing debts No matter how much money I get it will just blow up in tin air I start to borrow loans n money from other people which I never had to do money goes missing around me
Replies
9
Views
138
I am i need of a financial miracle we are currently struggling to make ends meet and bills are coming due that I do not have the money for i know God can help me i have been praying for a breakthrough I need help now
Replies
11
Views
161
Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough and favour from around the world, I need contract, I hate seeing myself unable to help others when I am supposed to, but financial constraints is depriving me. I have a heart of giving but, I don't have to help even when I wishes to and love to.
Replies
10
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,457
Messages
16,811,310
Members
650,811
Latest member
Slairroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom