Pray for me to have a financial ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Pray for me to have a financial breakthrough. And also I have no job yet I'm educated up to diploma level and everything I try to do though with my husband does not always succeed.
Praise the Lord, don't worry, God will solve your financial problem and bless you with His own riches. God will remove all the problems in your life and bless your hand of work. Have faith in God, whatever you do God will make it prosper. Be of good cheer, God bless you and your family as per Haggai 2:19 and Zechariah 9:12.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am always ending up owing debts No matter how much money I get it will just blow up in tin air I start to borrow loans n money from other people which I never had to do money goes missing around me
Replies
9
Views
136
I'm an older woman who unfortunately never found a man that wanted a family despite really wanting a big family myself so I'm trying the solo road. I know its not ideal and many will judge me for this but I'm asking anyway because everytime I want to give up I feel like I'm not supposed to. I've...
Replies
11
Views
144
Greetings, I am the only earning member in my family. My husband is not willing to work, and I will be retiring in three years. We still have many loans to repay, and I don't know what to do. I am working two jobs, yet we continue to face many struggles and spiritual battles. My brother is also...
Replies
12
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,172
Messages
16,796,833
Members
649,717
Latest member
Myroertaermore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom