Pray for me to get a permanent ###

Nebiig

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for me to get a permanent job am a ### by profession and also pray for financial breakthrough. I keep misusing the money I get.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request that I will get a permanent job and a partner. It is also very unbiblical to censored the word as this is a godly request.
Replies
5
Views
244
Pray that I will get a permanent job as a Business Analyst or similar so that I can have the money to for travelling in Malaysia as I had applied to some of the jobs and now it is So now ### -> Pending Second interview, ### applied still pending, ### applied still pending interview so pray for...
Replies
9
Views
308
Pray that I will get a permanent job as a Business Analyst or similar so that I can have the money to for travelling in Malaysia as I had applied to some of the jobs and now it is So now ### -> Pending Second interview, ### applied still pending, ### applied still pending interview so pray for...
Replies
7
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,647
Messages
16,813,713
Members
650,934
Latest member
Ereasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom