Pray for me: The Lord give to me the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray for me: The Lord give to me the wisdom and knowledge necessary to deal with my problems with money.

thank you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus. please renew a right Spirit within me Lord Jesus I need employment this economy is spiraling out of control..I know Lord Jesus you have the whole world in your hands unspoken request Lord Jesus speak for me to your Father am weary and tired holding on to...
Replies
10
Views
136
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in the workplace I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart make a...
Replies
11
Views
235
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for more hrs at work fix my schedule I rebuke strife, rejection, fear,control, manipulation, intimidation in Jesus mighty name im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job bless my enemies deeal with ### and ### make a way were it...
Replies
9
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom