Pray for me that I stop spending ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Pray for me that I stop spending and become more holy, pray for my family that they have peace and happiness Pray that I get a job and meet a decent husband soon Pray for my friends that they get jobs and settle in life
Prayers that the Lord changes your heart towards him instead of spending. Prayers for His peace to fall upon you. In Jesus name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the bad lying mother and ex-wife ### to be humbled and stopped by God from harassing her innocent baby daddy for extra child support money she doesn't need. Pray for ### to stop wrongfully spending her daughters child support money on herself or on her bills, because the child support...
Replies
10
Views
180
Heavenly Father, I come before You acknowledging that everything I have is a gift from Your hands. Lord, I confess that I often struggle with overspending and look to material things to fill an inner emptiness or cope with stress. Please break the grip of this habit on my heart. Grant me...
Replies
8
Views
12
Heavenly Father, I come before You acknowledging that everything I have is a gift from Your hands. Lord, I confess that I often struggle with overspending and look to material things to fill an inner emptiness or cope with stress. Please break the grip of this habit on my heart. Grant me...
Replies
9
Views
31
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,185
Messages
16,796,936
Members
649,732
Latest member
Gwaumorelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom