pray for me, still ### and low ...

SUNU SAM

Beloved of All
pray for me, still jobless and low in Finance, Feel very much satanic oppression from all sides
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The title sums it up, I used to be in the occult and I accidently opened up a portal that demons came through, including Lucifer himself. I was tormented for 6 months and able to see them and what they were doing to me, I can't see them anymore but they still speak to me and I can feel a...
Replies
9
Views
48
Pray for evil, jealous, nosey, low life and incendiary people to be forced by God to mind their own business concerning innocent Christian men's finances, accounts and money in ### or anywhere in ### and forevermore miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
164
Evil satanic demon possessed people are still harassing and stalking and gaslighting me constantly. It never ends. I just want freedom from them. I'm not free if they are in my life. I just want freedom from them. They are having have been harassing me for decades. It needs to permanently end...
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,067
Messages
16,794,911
Members
649,621
Latest member
Tyroularinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom