Pray for me so that whatever I study I can remember..

Have A Blessed Holiday Season and Remember...
Prayer Changes Things—


Let’s Pray: God You always know what is best for me. So I ask You in Jesus' name to always answer my prayers and bless me with the desires of my heart according to Your perfect love, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in Your Word. God work on me. Deliver me from anything that is in my life that is not of You (physical and spiritual). Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. God teach me how "not" to doubt but trust You, to walk by faith and "not" by my feelings, fear, or by sight. Help me to hold on to my God given dreams and my God destiny. Give Your angels charge over me to keep me safe from all hurt, harm, danger and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Close my ears to the lies of my haters and enemies. God change me so that I can handle the things that You are walking me through for the glory of God. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen!

A Song of Pure Worship-The Call: https://youtu.be/aSW8ZcEldgQ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that lord protects my career from coming to an end. Pray that I am surrounded by people who will defend, protect and help me, and that he prevents others from making me a scapegoat—harping on my mistake solely for their own financial business. Please pray that God repays everything...
Replies
12
Views
223
Lord, hear my prayer. I know you have always been by my side keeping me safe and today I pray for more of the same. I am sorry for veering away when I do and ask for forgiveness. I am at a pivotal turning point in life and desperately need your continued protection and for you to make sure that...
Replies
12
Views
260
God, you know my heart as it is. You know that I love this girl but I ask you that even though her answer was not very clear, I beg you to go to her and make her find me and tell me that she accepts that we date. And while I am still waiting for her to come, give me a patient heart. In the name...
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom