Pray for me, on my friend to let me move back in with ###

Carlos Montemayor

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for me, on my friend to let me move back in with him, as he said that he wants to be by himself, as I talk to him again!

Pray for me on my friend to let me move back in with him, as I talk to him again, when he said that he wants to be by himself, as when I asked him three times!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting prayer for me and my mother to move back to ###. My mom keeps having second guessing and doubts and I know she really wants to move back to ### but she keeps overthinking it.
Replies
9
Views
365
I want my friend ### to call me. I miss him for some reason; he helps brighten my day and give me a reason to live. I want him to love me more than anything. I want to see him and talk to him, let him know I care. ### let him video call like he used to please almighty
Replies
10
Views
203
Me and my family have been trying to look for a house for five years now, and then we finally found the house. This house looked like it came from a dream. It was so glorious and angelic-looking. For years, we were dealing with some money issues, but when we finally almost came up with the...
Replies
14
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom