Pray for me men of God i ...

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Love and Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today, I had a very strange experience in my dream. I watched one deliverance video on YouTube and I slept afterwards in the afternoon as I wanted to take a nap. Though it was a dream, I could feel it was real and I don’t know what it was! I saw one lady who was sitting right next to me where...
Replies
13
Views
335
Pray for young girls or women today to start respecting men. Pray for young women to learn to take care of a man's needs, especially when the good men are taking care of their needs or spoiling them. Pray for older women to teach younger women or girls that it is important to stop being selfish...
Replies
7
Views
120
They are both good men, good providers and of good character. How do I know who God has in store for me? I lay them both at your feet oh Jesus. Please guide me. What are signs a man is from God?
Replies
8
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,938
Messages
16,816,827
Members
651,096
Latest member
Dldaerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom