Pray. For me, ###. ### just ...

Pray. For me my sister. She just called feeling despair From boyfriend's house to pick her up. She is on drugs. Haven’t seen her for ### years. I’m sick and getting treatment in a infusion center
I prayed for you in Jesus mighty name Amen 🕊️
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
7
Views
150
I have been lead by occultists my whole life inti doing so ungodly thing they have drugged me since I was young with I'm positive its LSD they lead me in to all kinds of sexual immorality, they brainwashed me they are definitely narcissistic, now that I'm starting to figure all of this out they...
Replies
12
Views
210
God I want to die. Please take me, just me, in my sleep tonight. In Jesus name amen.
Replies
8
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,762
Messages
16,792,057
Members
649,373
Latest member
Kiargainarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom