Pray for me---I would like to go to med ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray for me---I would like to go to med school, but I am having a setback in my premedical studies. Pray for God's mercy and favor upon me, and that I might be able to turn this situation around. Also, pray for God's financial and spiritual blessings for this endeavor, that my life might be in His hands and that He might work out all the "logistics" of my family, friend, and spiritual life as well. Pray for me in my current career, that I might be able to balance it with school, that I might learn more about the medical field through it, and that I might be a light to my coworkers. Pray that I would not be put to shame and that I would gain wisdom and knowledge of God's creation through this class. Ask for God's mercy and grace to pervade through this class and that I might turn this test into a testimony.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
231
Pray for a healthy and sustainable weightloss journey for me.
Replies
11
Views
218
I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom