Pray for me for free from fake ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I raise up my boyfriend, in the name of Jesus. I pray that the fake friends he keeps who only wish to mock him and me, are put to shame and exposed in Jesus name. I pray that the plans of these fake friends that involve hurting or harming us in any way are backfired in Jesus name. I pray...
Replies
7
Views
408
In the name of Lord Jesus I need protection from fake relatives (### relatives).
Replies
9
Views
340
Kindly pray for our family to free from witchcraft & grant good health, free from debts, solve our financial problems & peace in our family & especially for my mom ### & brothers ###, ### to deliver both of them from the evil spirit which is putting both of them in depression which is affecting...
Replies
7
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,032
Messages
16,783,694
Members
648,602
Latest member
Aleamaronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom