In festering my fear of going to the dentist, I may have failed my way into the low point at which I stand upon today. In the weeks to come, I want to confront the consequence to the choices I once made in both its tangible and its intangible effect on me; both in the pain in my body and in the...
I would like to thank you for praying for me to receive $8,000 or more, so that I may pay my bills and complete the projects God has placed on my heart. It is also my prayer that I receive clarity, courage, focus, and discipline to successfully complete these projects. I pray that I meet the...
I would like to make a prayer request for my mother-in-law; she is having a biopsy today (Thurs) we are praying for a positive bill of health. Also, for strength and courage during this difficult time for our entire family. We just lost my father-in-law last July. It is very distressing and...