Pray for me ..as result of ### ...

Theoralaia

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for me ..as result of neighbors attacking me I now have gray and white ###.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been praying to god for me to get a good result but my lecture Announce me tht i have failed subject so o need to see her but i been praying to god for a good result i kept hope 😭😭😭😭
Replies
11
Views
177
As my result is expected in the first week of september 2026. Pray for me to get the job. May God Almighty Bless Us ALL!
Replies
11
Views
168
I ### ### from ###. Can you kindly please pray for me as I have been waiting for the result of the interview as they said only selected candidates who pass will get the email I got shortlisted for the interview can you kindly please pray for me
Replies
8
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,432
Messages
16,811,150
Members
650,803
Latest member
Astiyville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom