Pray For ### I Have ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
I have depression because a mean guy that wants to be with me I don't like him. He always says that I will never meet my future husband and the man I want does not exist. Please pray that this mean-spirited and negative guy is wrong. Please pray that I meet my future true Christian husband very soon.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will lead, guide, bless, encourage, and strengthen you. Be a reader, hearer, and doer of God’s Word. Encourager ### ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help, someone wished I go to hell and even asked Jesus to send me to hell, and even since my progress as a servant has been impacted.i have been sinning without loving it and even been blasphemous even realising after the immorality of what I had thought . Also someone once cursed me to be...
Replies
11
Views
340
Life in I can get ready to look professional attractive for my secret job very beautiful 😻 no worries confidence healed urgently easily 4 nails of mine can be healed in my left hand my toes all healed now. Drop all negative words energy to the ground about myself my mom my 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS...
Replies
10
Views
188
Today I have an important meeting with a girl! Let us pray, that the Lord will bless our meeting with this girl and the time spent together! Let us pray, Lord give me a lot of wisdom and show me clearly whether this girl is suitable to be my marriage partner! Let us pray that the Lord will do...
Replies
12
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom