Pray for ### house. Pray for God's divine ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that everything went ok for my apartment recertification yesterday and me and my son will not lose our apartment. Please pray God's hand is over our home and protection. Please keep praying for my dad and also for God to silence my doubt, fear and intrusive thoughts. I'm also worried...
Replies
14
Views
199
brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask you to stand with me in prayer as I trust God for His divine intervention in every area of my life. Please pray with me for: 🙏 A Divine Financial Breakthrough – That God, my Jehovah Jireh, will provide abundantly, cancel every limitation, and open new...
Replies
8
Views
152
Thank you for your past prayers - I am so appreciative. Please continue to pray as I am completely depleted from this lifelong (over ### years) battle with PTSD, depression, anxiety and hopelessness. I have exhausted all options such as medication, counseling, speaking with many pastors and all...
Replies
12
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,439
Messages
16,788,058
Members
648,998
Latest member
Ereuside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom