Pray for help

Dear Lord, I am grateful for the generosity that you have bestowed upon me. May I continue to have your favor please, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, help my coworkers s they present and answer questions today. Give them the knowledge they need. May everyone who attends or watches it take advantage of everything they could get for free. Thank you for helping. Leave no problems.
Replies
9
Views
160
Dear Lord Jesus, please nullify the negative effects of my mistake and blunt the negative consequences soonest, please help me, amen.
Replies
10
Views
162
First thanks for your previous prayers. My ac/heat pump is not working. I cannot afford an expensive repair. I have my son’s family living with us and we’re barely getting by. The repairman is coming tomorrow to give us an estimate. Please pray that it is a a cheap, easy fix or it will be a very...
Replies
12
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,016
Members
648,637
Latest member
Elduissianwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom