We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we were perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed (2 Corinthians 4:8-9)
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28)
Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Pray for complete healing and quick recovery for my daughter. She is teething and it has caused her severe pain, fever , swelling and discomfort. Her sleep and appetite also has reduced . I know It is a natural process but seeing our daughter in so much discomfort is very difficult. Pray for me...