Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray with me for my dog ###. She is having a tumor on her neck removed this coming Monday morning. Pray for a successful complete removal and that it hasn’t spread. Pray for healing and complete restoration of health to her.
Replies
12
Views
98
Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
112
Some form of infection in her mouth has caused her extreme pain , swelling in gums and loss of appetite. We have consulted her doctor and they said it will resolve on its own. Please pray for quick healing and recovery for our daughter. We believe Jesus has already healed her . Thank you for...
Replies
16
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,042
Messages
16,818,080
Members
651,152
Latest member
Ghaelmoanmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom