Pray for God to touch and heal ### to wholeness. Pray for God to

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Pray for God to touch and heal ### to wholeness. Pray for God to pour his spirit. Pray for Healing for ###'s heart and ###'s heart. Pray for God to guide ### to be saved and delivered and shown the truth. Pray for salvation and deliverance for ###. God bless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will touch the heart of our landlord to convince him to drop our eviction case in ###. Things are different now in our family we are able to pay the rent again and get caught up this time. After sending numerous emails and texts last week, our landlord is not responding to...
Replies
8
Views
106
My package was placed on hold at customs. I do not carry any contraband. My shipment left Nigeria on April 10th and finally got to customs on May 9th. The shipper said it was going under clearance and after about a week he said it had been transferred to Health Canada. I wasn't the only person...
Replies
15
Views
319
I pray for a job in this month of June 2025, I speak God to intervene in my relationship life and want God to give me direction about a man who is meant to be mine and how I will know him. I speak God to touch the heart of ### so that he can pay me the money he is supposed to pay me this week in...
Replies
6
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,364
Messages
16,821,669
Members
651,342
Latest member
Waessoursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom