Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

prayer request for God to remember His Words concerning my life To do them and fight for me and save me from those who hate me. To remove me from the power of those who are against me. To grant my petitions and remember my vow. And to avenge me of those who have wronged me and Robbed me , lied...
Replies
9
Views
92
PRAISE THE LORD I AM FROM ###. CURENTLY I AM ### WANTED TO CHANGE MY CAREER INTO ### BUT DUE TO MARKET IN ### I AM NOT ABLE TO FIND A GOOD OPPERTUNITY ALSO I WANTED TO GET MARRIED I HATE TO STAY IN SINGLE AND LONELY. PARENTS ARE HESISTANT BECAUSE OF ###. ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GETTING MARRIED AND I...
Replies
13
Views
233
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
271
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,932
Messages
16,804,791
Members
650,399
Latest member
Sproiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom