Pray For God To Help Me In This Situation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Firstly I pray about this whole situation. My Jesus Christ help me obtain my driving license as soon as possible, that I do well in lessons and hurry up and get it. Maybe it is best I get it with another instructor.

However regarding my first instructor I pray to you in the Lord's name that I speak to the school about him, he ignored me, stood me up and cancelled on me, he treated me without respect and for fairness I have been advised to report him and I pray I am able to speak to his boss about the whole situation. I pray I can get my money back.

I did want to continue with him but after snapping at him about this, he did not want to give me another chance. Amen.
 
Lord, we pray for each person who posts their prayer request at this web site:

Hear from heaven, even from your dwelling-place, their prayer request, and maintain their cause, and forgive those who have sinned against you. Now, O my God, let, I urge you, your eyes be open, and let your ears be attentive, to the prayer request that is made in this place. Please grant it according to your will.

In Jesus Name, Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, my name is ###. I called ### who help people find employment and housing. I went to ###. There closed on Fridays. Some woman told me that after I tried to get in. Then she go say there is a sign on the door saying there closed on Fridays. I went to the door to look for that sign I didn't...
Replies
11
Views
218
PRAISE THE LORD I AM FROM ###. CURENTLY I AM ### WANTED TO CHANGE MY CAREER INTO ### BUT DUE TO MARKET IN ### I AM NOT ABLE TO FIND A GOOD OPPERTUNITY ALSO I WANTED TO GET MARRIED I HATE TO STAY IN SINGLE AND LONELY. PARENTS ARE HESISTANT BECAUSE OF ###. ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GETTING MARRIED AND I...
Replies
13
Views
235
I’m calling out to all believers in our Heavenly Father, God and our Lord and Savior Jesus whom is the Christ; who is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Please help me to pray for my household, and our financial situations. My husband ### the 2nd, has lost his employment a bit over 1 year...
Replies
11
Views
383
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,742
Messages
16,814,480
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom