I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
God bless and protect ###. Thank you ### for praying for our nations.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child and love ones with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would protect and bless their spiritual walk and meet all of their needs, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
God bless and protect ###. Thank you ### for praying for our nations.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child and love ones with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would protect and bless their spiritual walk and meet all of their needs, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
💗 🙏 💗 Prayer Focus 💗🙏💗Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name let this be my greatest goal: To Know You and Make You Known. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. Let us all come to know You in truth and love You with all our heart, mind, body, soul, and spirit. Give us the strength and the spirit of obedience to obey Your Word and will for our lives. Let us all know You and make You known. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
 
💗 🙏 💗 Prayer Focus 💗🙏💗Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name let this be my greatest goal: To Know You and Make You Known. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. Let us all come to know You in truth and love You with all our heart, mind, body, soul, and spirit. Give us the strength and the spirit of obedience to obey Your Word and will for our lives. Let us all know You and make You known. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
God bless and protect ###.
Thank you ### for praying for our nations.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child and love ones with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would protect and bless their spiritual walk and meet all of their needs, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
God bless and protect ###.
Thank you ### for praying for our nations.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child and love ones with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would protect and bless their spiritual walk and meet all of their needs, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
God bless and protect your country. Thank you friend for praying for our nations.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child and love ones with peace, prosperity and good health. I pray that You would protect and bless their spiritual walk and meet all of their needs, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

They must turn from evil and do good; they must seek peace and pursue it. - 1 Peter 3:11 Heavenly Father we pray for Your guidance, Your Peace, and Your Love to storm the four corners of the world. Give us courage to fight a good fight of faith and to share Your Truth tenaciously. Please...
Replies
22
Views
923
They must turn from evil and do good; they must seek peace and pursue it. - 1 Peter 3:11 Heavenly Father we pray for Your guidance, Your Peace, and Your Love to storm the four corners of the world. Give us courage to fight a good fight of faith and to share Your Truth tenaciously. Please...
Replies
22
Views
1K
Depart from evil and do good; Seek peace and pursue it. ~Psalm 34:14 Heavenly Father we pray for Your guidance, Your Peace, and Your Love to storm the four corners of the world. Give us courage to fight a good fight of faith and to share Your Truth tenaciously. Please protect our nations and...
Replies
16
Views
624
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom