Pray for forgiveness of sins from God for ###.

Ekthamberon

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me so that God will have mercy upon my life and forgive me.
And also pray for the renewal of my salvation.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Please pray for ### so that God will have mercy upon ###'s life and forgive ###.
And also pray for the renewal of ###'s salvation.
Praise the Lord, God loves you so much, God has forgiven and forgotten your sins. God will send His Holy Spirit and help you live a Holy life. God has renewed your salvation, don't worry, be of good cheer, God bless you abundantly as per Haggai 2vs19 and Zechariah 9vs12.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Words Of Wisdom Just For You
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that God forgives me for I am a sinner. I thank him in advance because he loves me and continues to protect and bless me even in my sinful state. I pray not God grants me, wisdom, strength, determination, and resilience so that I can make better choices and move forward. I asked that God...
Replies
9
Views
127
God I pray that you forgive me about send your prayer to god website and how I mess things up with my mom’s job at a ### by looking up things that were explicit on a ### device. I ask god right now for his forgiveness and grace & mercy for all my sins from age ### through present time. I need...
Replies
6
Views
102
Please pray for forgiveness of my sins, thank you all.
Replies
8
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom