Pray For Deep Sleep Every Night For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diane
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Diane

Guest
Hi,

Please prayer that I start sleeping well every single night and that the smoke alarm doesn't accidentally "go off" again in the middle of the night. I want to be able to take care of my husband and son and do a good job teaching my class, but it is difficult to do with little sleep.

Thank you
 
Praying for peace and restful nights, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let this stop. I pray about this all the time with no change. He will not go to sleep and he keeps me up late every night. I cannot take this anymore, it is wrecking my health (and his) and he doesn't even care. Please let this stop. I cannot sleep if he is still up. Please let him...
Replies
7
Views
112
Praying for my husband to have a goodnight sleep. Having hard time to sleep because of the stingy ankle and a lot of pains in his abdomen and back that bothers him. In your will and in you ways Lord, allow my husband to be with us strong for years. We can do everything Jesus did and more! We...
Replies
6
Views
316
Praying for my husband to have a goodnight sleep. Having hard time to sleep because of the stingy ankle that bothers him. In your will and in you ways Lord, allow my husband to be with us strong for years. We can do everything Jesus did and more! We can speak; sickness/DISEASE leave in my...
Replies
7
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,387
Messages
16,822,201
Members
651,358
Latest member
Elmiamoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom