Pray for ### cos ### have been ...

Ehydon

Prayer Partner
Pray for me cos I have been feeling headache, weakness of the body, back pains for the past two years. Pls help me pray for God to heal me and ### too.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. You are loved. Tell the Lord Thank You.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. Remind me when I forget to greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Pray For Your Family and Friends
```
 
I just said a prayer for you and your mama, ###, ###, asking God to touch you both with His healing hand, ease your pain, and give you the relief you need. May your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I pray for those who have been through a season like Job in the bible - where you have been through great loss and testing in the fire and ask You Lord to bring deep healing and deliverance so they can enjoy life again I pray for them where they have been misunderstood by others and...
Replies
10
Views
144
Pls uphold my dad who has just been admitted to ### cos oxygen level v low and he’s not responding to the normal oxygen pressure. They hv to put him on higher pressure oxygen and there are risks Pls pray that he will respond well to the higher oxygen pressure and no complications. Tq
Replies
8
Views
359
DUE TO NOTHING MAKING IT TONIGHT THIS MORNING SATAN & SHITE CREW THE MEN FROM MY PAST JUST DRILL IN MY HEAD HAVE SOMEONE ELSE BED 🛌 GET THE HELL OUT OF MY GUMS STAY AWAY FROM NERVES IN MY MOUTH IM NOT YOUR STUPID PUPPET EVER AGAIN TO USE EVER AGAIN THE GUYS ESPECIALLY FROM MY PAST AND THE WORLD...
Replies
11
Views
40
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,653
Messages
16,801,917
Members
650,175
Latest member
Thierzolver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom