Pray for career success and godly marriage ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I thank You that You are my provider. Your Word says that You will meet all my needs according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. I believe and receive this promise over my life today. I declare that I walk in divine provision, financial breakthrough, and success in my...
Replies
7
Views
132
Thank You, Father, for the grace to build a strong marriage and family. Give us wisdom, love, patience, unity, and understanding to establish a home founded on You. Help us raise children with godly character, wisdom, purpose, discipline, and leadership. May our family establish values...
Replies
10
Views
144
Hi PrayerRequest community, I am back. I am back in the cycle of debts due to poor life decisions and bad timing. I pray your will help me uplift my spirit and be heard by God. seems his doors are shut closed. I am in a bad situation again and scared I might fall again to my previous...
Replies
12
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,074
Messages
16,784,166
Members
648,660
Latest member
Dwsiarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom