Pray for breakthrough in my career, success ...

Karanelem

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for breakthrough in my career, success in my exams to come. Writing my exams in February and May.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Pray for breakthrough in my career, success in my exams to come. Writing my exams in February and May.
I'll be praying for this, friend. May the Lord give you wisdom and understanding as you write your exam and lead you to the job He has already chosen for you. All the best!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I thank You that You are my provider. Your Word says that You will meet all my needs according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. I believe and receive this promise over my life today. I declare that I walk in divine provision, financial breakthrough, and success in my...
Replies
7
Views
132
Hi PrayerRequest community, I am back. I am back in the cycle of debts due to poor life decisions and bad timing. I pray your will help me uplift my spirit and be heard by God. seems his doors are shut closed. I am in a bad situation again and scared I might fall again to my previous...
Replies
12
Views
202
I need breakthrough miracles in four areas of my life. Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, wisdom, and success in my professional certification exam. I am also believing God for a new job with a good salary so I can become financially independent and move into a healthier and more...
Replies
10
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,070
Messages
16,784,140
Members
648,657
Latest member
Elmuirtantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom