Pray For ### And ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter rosiecarrillo
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rosiecarrillo

Guest
I need prayer for my ###-yr.-old mom who is undergoing a procedure to see if she has a tumor, my mom is a very active lady, we love her very much and need prayer in JESUS name, please prayer warriors pray for my mom, ###, I need prayer for my son who is ###-yrs.-old, he also has drs. under his care for his liver, I pray in JESUS name to have all illnesses removed by the BLOOD OF JESUS, please pray for them, I need them both and love them. GOD BLESS each and everyone of you. thank you.
 
Dear Lord,

Please help and protect this family. Shower you loving kindness and send your holy spirit around the family.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Lord, I come before you today in need of your healing hand. In you all things are possible. Hold the heart of ### within yours, and renew her mind, body, and soul. She's lost, but she is singing. You gave her life, and you also give her the gift of infinite joy. Give her the strength to move forward on the path you've laid out for her. Guide her towards better health, and give her the wisdom to identify those you've placed around her to help her get better. In your name I pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### yr old daughter, ###, has a ### Tuesday ### at ### am. Please pray that the lump is benign. Ease her fears, calm her mind. She is a mom to a ### year old and desperately wants to have a long life for her only child. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
446
My mom is currently admitted to the hospital and is very sick. She has fluid in her right lung and will be undergoing a CT scan tomorrow. Please keep my mom in your prayers. I’m praying that her CT scan results will be okay, that her condition will improve, and that she will recover soon. She...
Replies
12
Views
478
Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade 2, Almighty God heal my ### and give good health and healthy liver and long life. I pray for my mom in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen. Prayer for God help our financial credit. We need ### every month to pay credits, but we don't have...
Replies
11
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom