Iris MT

Good and Faithful Servant
Pray for my parents' salvation.

Pray for my family member to have good health. My dad has low back pain, my mum has knee pain, please pray for healing them. Thanks.

Please pray for me to have Lord's Protection (Psalms 121) in my life. Pray for me not to need to carry and move heavy stock. Pray for healing my eyes. I, my colleague, and boss have wisdom in working. Please pray my colleague and boss are responsible in working. Thanks.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Read God Wants To Use You...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing from pain in my body, and for peace, security, and good sleep. Pray that things go well at my work tomorrow and ahead, that I get tasks I can manage, and good relationships with colleagues and my boss. Please also pray for God's help for my son and family, for continued...
Replies
9
Views
89
Please pray for my ### having knee pain back pain. Deliverance from evil attacks and evil eyes all round us. Please pray for peace and good health for me and my ###. PRAISE THE LORD
Replies
10
Views
322
Please pray for my wife we are on holiday now and she said her back is starting to hurt again, pray the pain goes away and doesn’t return it may be from walking more then we normally do. Also pray our holiday goes by real slow I’m back visiting my dad and I don’t wanna leave him when we have to...
Replies
9
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,771
Messages
16,814,876
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom