Iris MT

Good and Faithful Servant
Pray for my parents' salvation.

Pray for my family member to have good health. My dad has low back pain, my mum has knee pain, please pray for healing them.

Pray for me not to need to carry and move heavy stock. I, my colleague, and boss have wisdom in working. Please pray that my colleague and boss are responsible in working. Thanks.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My parents are aged and have different ailments, both dad and mom have knee pain, arthritis. dad has issues with digestion due to a stone at the neck of the gall bladder and severe back pain and difficulty in moving around. Mom has severe arthritis and allergy. Im their only child and due to...
Replies
10
Views
89
Please pray for ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###'s salvation. Please pray for their family members, loved ones, friends, acquaintances, colleagues...
Replies
11
Views
113
Hey guys, will you please pray for me? I entered this new hospital last ### and got a heavy portfolio unexpectedly. I worked my best but often i could not finish my portfolio job as my supervisor expect me to cover counter jobs despite couldnt understand my workload compared to others. I...
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,778
Messages
16,814,947
Members
651,010
Latest member
Poyruerford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom