Iris MT

Good and Faithful Servant
Please pray for ###'s salvation.

###'s early sister will do PRP on 30 Jan in ###. She can buy all her needs in ###. Her SI join is so painful. Please pray healing her. Please pray she is safe in ###. Thanks.

Please pray for healing ### no need to turn on and off feng shui lamp. ###'s boss and ###'s colleagues can be responsible in working. ### looks for a job. Thanks.

Please pray for ###'s necessary. Thanks.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###'s salvation. Please pray for their family members, loved ones, friends, acquaintances, colleagues...
Replies
10
Views
38
I have just started a new job but it is not going well and my new bosses and colleagues dismiss me. I feel very dejected. Can you please pray for me that my relationship improves and people treat me with respect and dignity and I get a lot of fame at work and in my students. I get a lot of...
Replies
11
Views
157
Please pray that my sister-in-law's work situation improves. Her boss is a very vindictive, abusive, and manipulating person. She attacks them and tries to control every second of their life. Even though they are eligible for lunch break, she doesn’t allow them to eat or take any break. Because...
Replies
8
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,181
Messages
16,785,126
Members
648,760
Latest member
Daitown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom