Pray for ### and ### to be ...

I'm sorry to hear that. I wish that I had some good advice, but I am praying for ya'll and hoping for the best. I can hear your heartbreak in your messages, and it has really made me ponder how people can keep two people who love one another apart. It is heartbreaking, but I know that God has a hope and a future for you!
Yeah I wish his parents should make things fine soon. I only hope in prayers. I don't have a father and not a proper mother no family to stand for me now. I believed so much in ### and his parents. I pray for things to be fine. Pray for his dad to be good to us.
 
Yeah I wish his parents should make things fine soon. I only hope in prayers. I don't have a father and not a proper mother no family to stand for me now. I believed so much in ### and his parents. I pray for things to be fine. Pray for his dad to be good to us.
I will continue to pray for you. God has a plan in all of this. Many people are praying for ya'll!
 
Pray for me and ### to be together at any situation. Pray that ### should come back and ### parents should forgive and be back get ### married to me. Pray for a miracle to happen now.
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." Offline Bible Free Offline Bible app with audio - Apps on Google Play
We are praying for the everlasting life as our God has promised us. So everything will happen according to our faith and prayer
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello! My name is ###. I live in ###. I have a prayer request. Pray in Jesus name and pray with love. Please continue to pray for me to meet a woman God wants me to love and marry and pray God makes it possible in practical ways to get to know each other when we meet. Pray that God sends me a...
Replies
8
Views
30
Hello! My name is ###. I live in ###. I have a prayer request. Pray in Jesus name and pray with love. Please continue to pray for me to meet a woman God wants me to love and marry and pray God makes it possible in practical ways to get to know each other when we meet. Pray that God sends me a...
Replies
11
Views
52
Hello! My name is ###. I live in ###. I have a prayer request. Pray in Jesus name and pray with love. Please continue to pray for me to meet a woman God wants me to love and marry and pray God makes it possible in practical ways to get to know each other when we meet. Pray that God sends me a...
Replies
11
Views
50
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,130
Messages
16,819,179
Members
651,199
Latest member
Tyraeraorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom