Pray for ### and ### to be released by the devil

Silverlien

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for me and my family to be released by the devil. We have multi-sickness, and everything is going backward in my family.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



Let’s Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies and let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Word of God says Fear not for I AM with thee

Dear God remember this person and her family in ur HOLY PRESENCE and TOUCH them Lord u know their pain have Mercy on them and HEAL them completely I PROCLAIM complete HEALING to them RIGHT now cover them under ur HOLY BLOOD and let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by their lives in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

About 2 months ago i wrote a prayer request for customs to relaesed my luggage. It was released in June, and I have gotten my package. I'm here to return all glory to God. Thanks, everyone, for your heartfelt prayer. God bless
Replies
11
Views
162
I speak claim command create decree declare demand into existence 💯👍♾️🌏🏡 Fold my income is released now period permanently. Greatly Binded up all Satan demons SCOUTS creatures NO SCOUTING MY KINGDOM CASTLE FORT FORTRESS MY HOUSE HOME TINY HOME PRINCESS CASTLE GREATLY FOREVERMORE EVER AGAIN...
Replies
9
Views
175
Thank you for prayers the elderly that gotten bump by a pickup truck was released from the hospital. The doctor said her lung and esophagus looked good finally so he had discharged her. Before he discharged her he was saying that air was being released somewhere else where it shouldn't be. But...
Replies
10
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom