pray for ### and ### they go to court ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter d13165
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

d13165

Guest
pray for ### and ### they go to court tomorrow over custody of their baby. I worry over the future of the baby. I raised ### and her 3 other siblings because her mom had affairs and split from their dad. I prayed for these kids every day for years and now history seems to repeat with the oldest grand daughter ###. My health and the stress of this is taking a toll on me. I am ### years old and I feel cursed Pray with me that something good comes and ### and ### get back together we need a miracle.
 
LORD!! We Praise You And Thank You For Your Will To Be done. An Not Our Will, In Our Lives And Our Love Ones. We Thank You In Advance In The Name Of The Father, Son & Holy Ghost. Amen!!Amen!!
 
Heavenly Father,

In the Holy & Powerful name of Jesus Christ, hear my prayers over my ### & may all their needs be met in You, Almighty God, through our LORD & SAVIOR, Jesus Christ. Thank You, LORD God, in advance, for hearing & answering my prayers over this ###. ALL the GLORY, HONOR & PRAISE, is YOURS our Sovereign Lord God!! AMEN & AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As I prepare to go to ### mediation with my ex employer, pray that Jesus will help and give me back the justice which I required and the necessary correction and repentance by the company to see their err. Pray that Jesus will help block the ex employer from getting a revenge on me and give back...
Replies
5
Views
298
I needed some time with God after court. Update: Set to sale date is ###. The only thing the judge ruled in my favor was 90days. ### wanted me out in 30 days. I asked her for 90days and she honored it. If I come up with what they want before my sale date I can keep my home. So I’m leaning fully...
Replies
11
Views
381
Its been almost 3 months and the court system has not decided if they are going to remove my rights as a father based on a false restraining order, even though it's an active restraining order. It's been over a year and still have not been arrested for the accusations that caused the restraining...
Replies
6
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,525
Messages
16,800,593
Members
650,046
Latest member
Ghiularmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom