Pray for ### and ###'s children we ...

Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


Be assured my friend for we have a God who blesses. I prayed on behalf of your family and I asked our Heavenly Father to bless you with all of your needs. I pray through the grace of our mighty God that He will fully restore you and your children's health and deliver you all from all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Me and my children have been batting warfare of the mind heavily, since Covid era, we have been battling evil and wicked intrusive thoughts, blasphemous thoughts, sexual immoral thoughts and unaliving thoughts…the medicine just treat the symptoms but we want to be delivered..my daughter has been...
Replies
7
Views
113
I need urgent prayer. I recently purchased a home, but it has turned out to have serious undisclosed problems. As a result of manipulation and deception, I have already lost a significant amount of money, and I am now in a very difficult financial situation with no means to cover the repairs...
Replies
10
Views
237
EL Roi remember me today with my evidence of marital and financial settlement, my son has stopped talking to me for 3 years has blocked me everywhere, my daughter has been smoking weed for over 10 years and my last daughter needs Canadian citizenship, EL Roi turn me and my children's life...
Replies
5
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,989
Messages
16,783,111
Members
648,542
Latest member
Quirtel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom