Pray for ### and ### discomfort to be healed

Balogli

Humble Prayer Warrior
Pray for throat and lung discomfort to be healed. Pray for good sleep tonight. Pray for healing of nerves, muscles, stomach, liver and sleep. Thanks!
 
I'm praying with you my friend. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your health needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would heal, protect, and greatly bless ###, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray strongly for me. I'm not feeling well. I have a runny nose, itchy nose and throat discomfort. Pray that God restores me now mentally, physically, spiritually and soul in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
134
Please pray and ask God if He could please heal my bladder and other issue and that I will be ok not needing a doctor and the pain and discomfort will leave. I ask for God's mercy and healing. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
15
Views
38
Please pray for me as I am suffering from chest discomfort after eating food. Sleeping straight is worsening the pain. Please pray for me to recover soon. In Jesus Mighty Name I Pray. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,391
Messages
16,810,742
Members
650,773
Latest member
Fruandiinwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom