Pray for ### and ### discomfort to be healed

Balogli

Humble Prayer Warrior
Pray for throat and lung discomfort to be healed. Pray for good sleep tonight. Pray for healing of nerves, muscles, stomach, liver and sleep. Thanks!
 
I'm praying with you my friend. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your health needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would heal, protect, and greatly bless ###, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray strongly for me. I'm not feeling well. I have a runny nose, itchy nose and throat discomfort. Pray that God restores me now mentally, physically, spiritually and soul in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
134
Please pray for me as I am suffering from chest discomfort after eating food. Sleeping straight is worsening the pain. Please pray for me to recover soon. In Jesus Mighty Name I Pray. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
148
I urge you to pray fervently for my mother. She has been unwell for more than two weeks now, experiencing discomfort in her throat. I provided her with some medication intended for stomach issues, but it proved ineffective and instead exacerbated her throat discomfort. The severity of her throat...
Replies
10
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,384
Messages
16,810,658
Members
650,764
Latest member
Kyruongarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom