Pray For A ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter jbeckstead0
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jbeckstead0

Guest
I have been trying to get pregnant for a year now with no results. Please pray for me to get pregnant. I am getting older and time is of the essence. If it is God's will, I know it will happen. Thank you.
 
Lord, if You will it, please grant her her request.
 
keep the blasphemies out of our environment and that me and the ### go to be with the lord
 
Dear Lord, Bless your child - Lord we remember the promise made by you according to Genesis 28:13-14 And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;
(14) And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

We Pray in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Hallelujah, We praise you, O Lord, for You give children to the childless woman, so that she becomes a happy mother. And We thank You that You are the one who is building her family. As Your children and heirs through Jesus Christ, we thank You and ask to prepare ### as she receives Your gift—the fruit of the womb, Your child as her reward. In Jesus' name. AMEN.

And God answers her prayer. And this answer is Samuel, who becomes a famous priest of God. Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel, Hannah, Elizabeth Just to name a few... women in the Bible who struggle with infertility and the pain of not having children. They prayed to God and He blessed them each with a child. My prayers are with you ###.

"10 In bitterness of soul Hannah wept much and prayed to the LORD. 11 And she made a vow, saying, "O LORD Almighty, if you will only look upon your servant's misery and remember me, and not forget your servant but give her a son, then I will give him to the LORD for all the days of his life, and no razor will ever be used on his head."

12 As she kept on praying to the LORD, Eli observed her mouth. 13 Hannah was praying in her heart, and her lips were moving but her voice was not heard. Eli thought she was drunk 14 and said to her, "How long will you keep on getting drunk? Get rid of your wine."

15 "Not so, my lord," Hannah replied, "I am a woman who is deeply troubled. I have not been drinking wine or beer; I was pouring out my soul to the LORD. 16 Do not take your servant for a wicked woman; I have been praying here out of my great anguish and grief." (1 Samuel 1:10-16)
 
Lord bless this woman to show her true joy in life. Amen.
 
Eternal Father,
I praise You and may Your Name be forever glorified! There is nothing too hard for You, no, not ever! Oh bless You, Ancient of days. You never change! Not yesterday, not today, no, not ever! Your goodness and lovingkindness is forever towards us because of our wonderful Savior Jesus Christ.
I too, ask that You give this daughter of Yours a fruitful womb, that she and her husband may bring another child into this world that will be brought up in the fear (awesome wonder) of the Lord. You are never late but always on time. Give the husband of ### the faith and stamina of Abraham and ### the womb and beauty of Sarah even as when You visited Abraham and brought Sarah to laugh. Let this family of precious jewels also laugh and rejoice over all Your goodness in their behalf. Allow them twins or even triplets. Whatever is Your perfect and wonderful will. Let this couple stand in perfect faith in Jesus Christ, who loves them and has heard their request. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.
And please forgive ###'s prayer for Your Daughter, I'm sure he misunderstood.
 
Dear God, I agree with the prayer of this dear sister. Lord, just like her am praying for the gift of a child. May you hear our cries and grant our deepest and sincerest heart's desire. Please have mercy on us. We have faith and you will never fail us. Thank you so much Lord. Praying in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer for my daughter and son in law who are trying to get pregnant. Thanks
Replies
14
Views
309
I’m currently pregnant again. I’ve had 2 miscarriages in the past 2 years I have hormone issues and I don’t get a cycle. I’m so incredibly scared of losing this baby too. I just want one baby. I’m 30 the older I get the harder this will be. I’m have a disorder where my eggs just aren’t fertile...
Replies
12
Views
307
i am ### years old and made the mistake of having unprotected sex. although i was not supposed to ovulate any time around when i had sex, i am scared i could possibly have ovulated early. the guy and i both made a mistake by having unprotected sex, but it was only for a few minutes and nothing...
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,759
Messages
16,792,038
Members
649,368
Latest member
Kldarioville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom