Pray for a successful a move

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today and tomorrow and THIS WHOLE YEAR to be victorious and successful in everything. To be tge head and not the tail, to be above only and never beneath...to be blessed in everything.
Replies
9
Views
71
I will be exiting my college and this ### will be my exit interview with other people. I hope for a very successful exit and that I will be able to answer all questions with poise and conduct. I pray that I am in a very good condition and that the teachers and counselor that will be asking me...
Replies
11
Views
123
Please pray for our daughter interview scheduled today to be a successful one. May the Mighty One shower his blessings and guide her during the interview and help her to be successful. Thank you, For your constant prayers. Regards, ###
Replies
10
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,819
Messages
16,803,810
Members
650,317
Latest member
Valorgarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom