Pray for a miracle. My ### has been hurting ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning. Thank you for continuing to pray for my son. It's nearly 6 months now and my son is still detained abroad. Can you say a word of prayer for him please. I ask this in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour.
Replies
10
Views
188
My son has an Auto Immune disease. From around Christmas until now he's been hospitalized a total of 3 times. Two weeks ago it was his heart built up with fluids 😭 and now his Lungs. I feel helpless b/c this is something I can't fix. I try to encourage him but I'm feeling drained. Please 🥺 pray...
Replies
5
Views
194
Good morning. I come to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. My son has been detained in another country for over 5 Months now, and up until now no one said anything to him about his arrest. I spoke to him and he said that he's ok. It breaks my heart knowing that this has happened to my son...
Replies
8
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,256
Messages
16,820,608
Members
651,286
Latest member
Geyrorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom