Pray For A Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wendycw

Guest
Dear God,

I pray that I can get marry to a loving man in this year ###. In Jesus' name, Amen. I don't know who is the right one for me, also don't know who will be my right one. But, God, you hold the answer. I am waiting for it. However, O reach the age of marriage. So, I really hope you can show me the love of my life. Thank you.

In Jesus' name, Amen!
 
Please allow ### to marry a loving Christian Man this year holy and Pleasing to you, fill the love her life with the Holy Spirit and bring him and guide him with your will to her as we stand in agreement with this Prayer in Jesus Holy Name Amen
 
Lord, guide and direct ###. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I went to visit my parents yesterday and my dad said that my mom shows him no companionship at all and this made me sad. They're both older and I understand that life gets hard but I believe it's important to keep love alive especially in a marriage. Lord soften my mother's heart and help her to...
Replies
10
Views
135
I did some things online i shouldnt havr and hurt my wife please pray God restores our marriage or peaceful non aggressive conclusion in Jesus name i prefer the first one
Replies
12
Views
182
Father, I ask that every lie my wife has told me is exposed and you show me the truth in every circumstance. I ask our marriage is built firmly and solely on YOU as the truth. I ask for protection and restoration of our marriage. 2 as 1 for you. Let it be. Let this season be the season where in...
Replies
11
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom