Pray for a job opportunity

Theresamarowa

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for me for a job, it's been 2 years after I finished a Child Nursing course, and I'm applying, nothing is coming. Please pray for me, whatever dark spirit that is holding my blessing job, to release it in the mighty Name of Jesus.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I've been struggling financially for a long time. And now a job opportunity came from God, but there have been dome obstacles. I kindly request your prayers for me to get the job in Jesus name. Yes, trouble may come, but God always prevails. His grace is always sufficient. Thank you in...
Replies
12
Views
163
I’ve been so grateful for my current job and for the opportunity to be with this company for a year now. Being able to work from home has been such a privilege, especially with the traffic and unpredictable weather here in the Philippines. But I’ve also realized that night shift may not really...
Replies
11
Views
119
Please pray with me concerning a job opportunity that I have been pursuing since June. I have gone through several rounds of interviews, with my final interview taking place on August 28. I believe the interview went well, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have been considered, but I have...
Replies
13
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom