Pray For A Good Year Ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seekingmercy

Faithful Servant
Tomorrow is my birthday and this is the first time I am completely unexcited about my birthday. In fact, I am scared about another year starting. This last year has been the most difficult for me - in every aspect. Please bless me with a better year. Please bless me to have a good day tomorrow - please don't let me cry tomorrow.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I HAVE GOOD DAYSSSZZ AHEAD OF ME GREATLYYYYY LIFE IN MYSELF WITH MY FAMILY MY ALLIANCES OUR PETS GREATLYYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE....LIFE IN I GET MY MASTER BUILDING APPLICATION APPROVED ACCEPTED PRINTED GREATLYYY IN SECRET THEY URGENTLY SAY YES WITH UNCOMMON FAVOR I GET A NEW...
Replies
11
Views
177
LIFE IN I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR WITH ME GREATLYY..LIFE IN I GET A PLACE WITH RUNNING WATER TOILET SHOWER BATHTUB AC HEAT WORKS GREATLYY MY LIFE IS FIXED BACK TO NORMAL ORGANIZED GREATLY NO MORE STAGNATION GAMES GREATLYY..NO MORE DOLLY MOVING THINGS AROUND GREATLYY NO MORE CEMENT GAMES GREATLY...
Replies
9
Views
125
Replies
5
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom