Pray For A Broken Relationship

  • Thread starter Thread starter jjd7981
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jjd7981

Guest
I'm asking for pray for a broken dating relationship. We dated for ### months. I love her and I was wrong-she won't accept my repentance. I love her very much and I'm asking for restoration of our friendship and communications. She was ### times divorce, a rape victim, and also a victim of domestic violence and abuse. I know she has a painful history and I believe I may have added to that pain and mistrust. I accepted her past. I will admit I didn't live my best holy and righteous life. I've repented and recommitted my life to Jesus Christ. My request: Pray for ###'s salvation and healing. I pray that she will talk to me the next time I see her at a dance. Please pray that she will talk to me-she did call me once but I haven't heard from her in over a week. Please pray for ### and ###.
 
Heavenly Father,

Thank you for this day and the people You have put into ###’s life. Thank You for the love and forgiveness You have given to him. Thank You for Your Son, who lives in him. Lord, thank You for the love You have poured into ###’s heart. You know his heart Lord and the depths of his love for ###. I pray that You will pour Your abundant blessings upon her and him. ### is a very special person to ###. He knows that he has wounded ###’s heart, but help ### believe that You are working things according to Your good plans. Lord Jesus, I pray that You will soften ###’s heart and lead her back to ###. I know she believes in You as he does. Lord, I pray that they both will submit to Your will and reconcile. I pray that You will heal and restore their friendship. In Jesus’s name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our son was drifting away from godly counsel. He was drinking and smoking on an unhealthy path. Caused him his relationship with his girlfriend who's good to him in every way. I pray she has grace and the relationship is saved. He accepted accountability for his mistakes, repented and know God...
Replies
6
Views
120
Good day, I ask for prayers to restore my relationship with my partner, we are now seperated, I also ask for prayers for employment and financial restoration. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
155
That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,081
Messages
16,818,629
Members
651,172
Latest member
Spriorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom