Pray Deliverance from dream attacks

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” ‭‭Luke‬ ‭10‬:‭19‬ ‭NIV‬‬ Prayer Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke...
Replies
11
Views
192
Please pray for my deliverance from evil altars and dream attacks. In Jesus name we pray.
Replies
7
Views
327
Dear brothers and sisters, Please pray for me. I have been experiencing constant spiritual attacks. In my dreams, I am often pursued and attacked with a knife, suffocated while sleeping, and frequently find myself back in my father’s house. I also see my father’s second wife attacking me in my...
Replies
8
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,008
Messages
16,805,813
Members
650,457
Latest member
Zeurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom