Pray against unwanted agreements

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Everyone pray that God will break every single agreement or vow, or covenant, or pact that I may have made, consciously, subconsciously, and unconsciously. Ex: That I will lose a certain something, and that the only way to get them back is to watch a certain video, or go on a certain person's...
Replies
9
Views
178
Please pray that I overcome unwanted intrusive thoughts, and that I overcome the fear, anxiety, and stress complicated by them. I find myself unconsciously and subconsciously making agreements out of fear, anxiety, stress, pressure, and/or compulsions with these spirits. Ex: that my IQ will keep...
Replies
6
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom