We continue to lift you up in prayer regarding the strange dream you experienced. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and for allowing us to stand in agreement with you. We are trusting that God has heard your cry and that He is working on your behalf.

If you have seen deliverance from these dreams and the spiritual warfare surrounding them, we would love to hear your praise report. Your testimony will encourage others and build our faith together.

If you are still experiencing these dreams or any form of spiritual attack, please do not hesitate to post your request again. We are here to continue praying with you and believing for God's protection and deliverance in your life. We trust that in Jesus Christ, you will find peace, security and victory.

We Pray in Jesus Name that Jesus will bless you as you continue to seek Him.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Protect us and these very strange dreams of ###. Protect and keep us safe in the very near future in what’s about to happen very soon and take place asap. Bring also Justice and favor blessings God be with us and help us and keep these devil’s predators that just want to waist our time...
Replies
9
Views
307
I had a very odd dream about being rejected sexually by a man I don't know but it seemed in the dream I knew him and he chose another girl. I went off in him afterwards. Then another part. Today I feel empty, depressed, no purpose and hard to see self worth or value in myself. I'm not sure if it...
Replies
11
Views
228
Lord to heal completely head to toe and very bad pain under foot so can walk right and rebuke all infirmity and strange dreams, also the enemy that's stealing our finances and l.o's please Jesus Restore asap Bless heal defend and Protect please us IJNA
Replies
11
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,844
Messages
16,804,041
Members
650,346
Latest member
Ethoomarendell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom