I seldom pray for myself on this site but I have nasal congestion that is progressively getting worse. I need all to agree with me.

Lord heal me physically, mentally, and spiritually. Restore me with Your miraculous touch, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

By your stripes I am healed!

Thank you brothers and sisters.
praying
 
I seldom pray for myself on this site but I have nasal congestion that is progressively getting worse. I need all to agree with me.

Lord heal me physically, mentally, and spiritually. Restore me with Your miraculous touch, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

By your stripes I am healed!

Thank you brothers and sisters.
Holy Spirit, I release life, light, health, healing and wholeness, in the name of Jesus, Lord of All. He is Lord over your mind, will, emotions, spirit and body. Satan get out of this brother's body and take your garbage with you. We resist you, Satan, in Jesus' name.
 
Holy Spirit, I release life, light, health, healing and wholeness, in the name of Jesus, Lord of All. He is Lord over your mind, will, emotions, spirit and body. Satan get out of this brother's body and take your garbage with you. We resist you, Satan, in Jesus' name.
Amen. God bless you.
 
I seldom pray for myself on this site but I have nasal congestion that is progressively getting worse. I need all to agree with me.

Lord heal me physically, mentally, and spiritually. Restore me with Your miraculous touch, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

By your stripes I am healed!

Thank you brothers and sisters.
Brother it is written in the book of Psalms "He sent His word and healed them and delivered them from their destruction". I decree by the unfailing word of God that you are healed and delivered from infirmity of all kinds in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Brother it is written in the book of Psalms " He sent His word and healed them and delivered them from their destruction". I decree by the unfailing word of God that you are healed and delivered from infirmity of all kinds in Jesus name. Amen.
Thank you, amen!
 
I seldom pray for myself on this site but I have nasal congestion that is progressively getting worse. I need all to agree with me.

Lord heal me physically, mentally, and spiritually. Restore me with Your miraculous touch, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

By your stripes I am healed!

Thank you brothers and sisters.
Restore your worried child’s health. Take away all fear. I ask for your healing touch. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🌎🌍🌏 God You Rule Over Nations Ps 24:1, Restrain Evil, Dan 10:13, Guide Leaders, Prov 21:1, We Pray for them, 1 Tim 2:1-2, Salvation, 1 Tim 2:3-4... 🙏 Father, we confess with the great multitude in heaven, shouting praise, The Lord God Omnipotent Reigns, Rev 19:6... Reign! Ride forth victoriously...
Replies
9
Views
125
🌎🌍🌏 God You Rule Over Nations Ps 24:1, Restrain Evil, Dan 10:13, Guide Leaders, Prov 21:1, We Pray for them, 1 Tim 2:1-2, Salvation, 1 Tim 2:3-4... 🙏 Father, we confess with the great multitude in heaven, shouting praise, The Lord God Omnipotent Reigns, Rev 19:6... Reign! Ride forth victoriously...
Replies
10
Views
138
🌎🌍🌏 God You Rule Over Nations Ps 24:1, Restrain Evil, Dan 10:13, Guide Leaders, Prov 21:1, We Pray for them, 1 Tim 2:1-2, Salvation, 1 Tim 2:3-4... 🙏 Father, we confess with the great multitude in heaven, shouting praise, The Lord God Omnipotent Reigns, Rev 19:6... Reign! Ride forth victoriously...
Replies
13
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,345
Messages
16,787,323
Members
648,926
Latest member
Preymoriinira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom